guywhospamsalotohyeaguywhospamsalotohyea

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Easy Way Out Easy Way Out

Very impressive

This type of art is very good, because you did a good job with the storyhoard and mixing everything up with it. It has it's own unique taste, with the clocks with bodies, and plenty of plot twists. Overall, it was good, with that mix of music, and the devil person.

The Robe The Robe

Not bad...

It needs more work, but it's a good concept. You could follow up with a series of hunting the robe. And make the robe more detailed and 3D. It looks more like a blob.

Graphics are not that good, and it had shoddy work in it, but it's your first time, so hey.

Little Fighter Alpha Ch.9 Little Fighter Alpha Ch.9

I love it!

It took you guys a long time eh?
I think it's great, especially the storyline.
Keep up the good work!

MaxR responds:

Thank you, we will keep up the good work!

Another Day Eight Another Day Eight

An older style review:

Graphics: 10/10 I like the shaking artwork, it shows that you actually drew each frame, and put hard work into it.
Interaction: There wasn't supposed to be any, was there?
Audio: 8/10 I think it would fit well with a deeper plotline.
Animation: 9/10: Smooth, but somehow, I think it's lacking, Dunno why I think that.
Overall:9/10[27/10 divided by 3] It could use improvement, and a deeper, more in depth plotline with feelings...The last another day you did was an example of that. Keep up the good work. Interesting thing about red and blue rabbit's friendship. Lovable, I guess.

A Clockwork Madness A Clockwork Madness

Rating: 0

Graphics: Madness
Style: Madness
Sound: Ummm....over the talking, I didn't hear any
Violence: I didn't see any
Interactivity: You press the play button, so thats worth half a point
Humor: Madness
Overall: WEll, it did have a low score, so i'll go with the flow. By the way, WHY did you take a title and make it your own. As far as I can tell, you are definately not them. I searched for them and got you. This wastes my time. By the way, There was the word fag in it! WHY IS THIS APPROPRIATE FOR ALL AUDIANCES? Good day.

Don't Do It !!! Don't Do It !!!

good job!

i congratulate you for winning: a trophy of boring me to death, and a better score than before. i have no idea what that was. some of this was my insanity. 2 for insanity, 1 for ending. good job on making something 3 fold score better than last time. or possibly 2.5 the main point is WHAT WAS THAT? well possibly animal cruelty.

PS: YOUR GRAPHICS COULD BE DRAWN BY BABIES!

Newgrounds in a Nutshell Newgrounds in a Nutshell

awesome

NOT. you got 1 for style because i didnt expect that. seriously, dont waste space, ng hosts good movies, though there are a good deal of extremely bad ones, and this would go straight to the extreme you should blam pile for sane people. and were you insulting me. if not, congrats, half a one was added to your style score for using a word i use often.

Beast Boi Pt.4 Beast Boi Pt.4

LOL

I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!! THE SAME FLASH 4 TIMES OVER. IT BARELY SURVIVED. NICE JOB MAN........W00T UR A GOOD TO HAVE DONE THIS. A GOOD.
graphics: i cant see 2 frames.
style: getting all ur junk flashes in.....wow. ur amazing.
sound: no sound
violence and interactivity: none
humor: its funny how its so bad
overall: amazing. try it again!

Beast Boi Pt.1 Beast Boi Pt.1

an intresting flash

this only has 2 frames, yet its passable. congratulations lxl, you have terrible flash. you are a god to have created such a low ranking "flash animation" that wasnt blammed, whereas it still has an extremely low score. not to mention your other flashes. btw, all your flashes are the same!

NewbieScape 6 pt.1 NewbieScape 6 pt.1

cool

cool, and as for the guy below me, you think NEONE WILL BELIEVE YOU?